Central Station Community Centre took over the property management duties for the Winkler Affordable Housing units beginning in January of 2018. Additionally, we have taken on the management of the 65 Manitoba Housing units in Winkler as of August 2018.
The Social Housing program provides low income Manitobans in greatest need with subsidized housing. Manitoba Housing and Winkler Affordable Housing have a limited supply of rental properties and therefore applicants are housed based on core housing needs. This includes affordability, suitability and adequacy of your current housing situation.
Please download the appropriate application and return a completed copy in person to:
CENTRAL STATION COMMUNITY CENTRE
545 Industrial Drive, Winkler, MB
- Notice of Termination by Tenant formDownload PDF
- Move Out ChecklistDownload PDF
- Direct Debit AuthorizationDownload PDF
- Online Repair RequestSubmit Request
If you would like online access to your account information, please email email@example.com with your request. An email with setup instructions will be sent to you shortly.
- Winkler Affordable Housing ApplicationDownload PDF
* Income must be under $56,694 for single and $75,592 for families
- Manitoba Affordable Housing ApplicationDownload PDF
To qualify for this program your income must be under the following limits:
Bachelor - $20,000
1 Bedroom - $27,000
2 Bedroom- $33,000
3 Bedroom- $44,000
4 bedroom- $49,500